Jobs & Career
Looking for a new job?
We are hiring! See our open positions below.
Bio Imaging Software Designer (m/f/d)
Molecular Machines and Industries (MMI) is an international company with establishments in Germany, North America and Asia. Our customers are pharmaceutical companies, clinics and research institutes in more than 80 countries. We are specialized in microscope-based single cell isolation technologies for medical diagnostics, and we are seeking to immediately recruit a Bio-Imaging Software Designer (m/f/d) to join our dynamic team in our headquarters in Eching/Munich.
The successful candidate will develop software packages for image analysis mainly in the field of Life Sciences and Medical Diagnostics based on artificial intelligence, and successfully integrate new imaging hardware. By improving the performance and adding new feature modules, they will keep the high level of user friendliness and ease of use.
- Conceptual design, implementation and testing of imaging software
- Development and verification of image analysis algorithms
- Integrate new imaging hardware in our well-established hardware abstraction layer
- Realizing new and unique customer benefits
- Designing intuitive user interfaces smoothly integrating into MMI CellTools
- After introduction phase, supporting and leading an AI development team
Knowledge / skills / abilities:
- Excellent knowledge of imaging frameworks like ImageJ, OpenCV or similar
- Experience with deep learning frameworks
- Evidence of efficiency in object-oriented programming with C++ under industrial conditions
- Self-motivated, ambitious, flexible and persistent
- Degree in technical studies (FH/TH)
- Proven scientific background
- Fluency in English; German language skills desired
- Contribute to meaningful projects for new disease diagnostics technologies
- A highly competitive remuneration package
- Become a member of a pioneering and highly motivated team
- A modern, innovative and successful company at the leading edge of technology
We offer a competitive remuneration package. Start date: immediately or as per agreement.
Are you interested? Do not hesitate to send your full resumé to email@example.com. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Download the job ad as PDF here: Bio-Imaging Software Designer