Jobs & Career
Looking for a new job?
We are hiring! See our open positions below.
Regional Sales Manager Southern and Eastern Europe (m/f/d)
Molecular Machines and Industries (MMI) is an international company with establishments in Germany, Switzerland, USA and Hong Kong. Our customers are university hospitals, cancer research institutes and pharmaceutical companies in more than 80 countries. We are specialised in microscope-based single cell isolation technologies and we are seeking to immediately recruit a regional Sales Manager to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in the life sciences research and experience in capital equipment sales.
The successful candidate will sign responsible for our sales activities in southern and eastern Europe. Beside direct sales activities with customers he/she will support and expand our distribution network. With a strong background in Biology and Life Science research, he/she will also support our Application Support team and taking over product management tasks. Frequent travelling is required.
- Responsible for maximizing qualified sales opportunities and working with customers throughout the sales process.
- Lead all sales and marketing activities of the region in consultation with the headquarter in Germany
- Perform customer demos and user training events for the range of MMI products; hands-on capabilities and application know-how required
- Support local distributors with demos, meetings, workshops, application requirements, trade shows and other marketing events
- Prepare quotes and tender specification documents as required
- Prepare the region’s forecasting and sales tracking
- Identify regional-specific trends that effect current and future growth of regional sales and profitability
- Becoming part of the product management
- Support the application team with biological lab experience
Knowledge / skills / abilities:
- Minimum of a master’s degree in life sciences
- At least two years sales experience, ideally in life sciences
- Demonstrated record of achievement in a previous sales position Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to learn and retain product specific information and advice customers on their specific needs based on the knowledge of the products, the features and benefits, and the competitors
- Proven oral, written, telephone conversation and presentation skills
- Ability to work self-contained and proactive as well as part of a team
We offer a competitive remuneration package. Start date: immediately or as per agreement.
Are you interested? Do not hesitate to send your full resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Download the job ad as PDF here: Sales Manager